Skip the take-out! This “take-in” is probably faster. The meatless nuggets make this is a fun dish. Enjoy!
1. Prepare 10 oz package of meatless chicken-style nuggets to package instructions, halve each and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine and set aside:
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup light teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp Szechuan seasonings or to taste
- 2 tsp cornstarch
3. Coat nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray. Over medium high heat, stir-fry till tender:
- 1/2 of 16 oz package frozen sweet peppers and onions
- 1 16 oz package frozen green bean stir-fry veggie blend
4. Stir in sauce mixture, stir to combine, cook till thickened and bubbly.
5. Divide veggie mixture onto 4 plates and top with nuggets, sprinkle with 2 tbsp sliced or chopped almonds divided.
4 servings. Weight Watcher PointsPlus value: 7
original recipe from unknown vegetarian cookbook.