Is it a chocolate chip cookie? No! After my ER visit to stitch up a bad kitchen knife experience, this is just what the doctor ordered. I definitely couldn’t bake myself some pity-party chocolate chip cookies, but I could cook this pudding recipe with one hand. This is a yummy, simple, vegan rice pudding with the addition of chocolate chips and walnuts. It’s very inexpensive to make as well. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup jasmine rice
- 3 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup vegan sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Put rice and almond milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer till rice is soft, about 20 minutes
- Stir in sugar and cook till melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and add walnuts and vanilla.
- Let cool slightly, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide into four dessert dishes and refrigerate for an hour.
4 servings. Weight Watchers PointsPlus value: 8
original unmodified recipe: source unknown