I have been making this delicious casserole for years. It’s great for picnics, potlucks, etc. It’s super comfort food, takes ten minutes to make, and everyone will love it.
What you need:
- 15 oz can of corn, drained
- 15 oz can of cream-style corn
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup vegan sour cream
- 2-3 tbsp dried minced onions
- 1/3 cup water whisked with 1 1/2 tsp Ener-G egg replacer
- 8 oz pkg vegan cornbread mix
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread into a casserole baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
12 side-dish servings. Weight Watcher PointsPlus value: 7
From Vegan Family Favorites Cookbook.